From FDNAPI Wiki
Revision as of 08:32, 14 January 2019 by Admin
According to Interpol, Kenya has adopted a DNA database legislation and is planning a DNA database.
- External links
- CIPIT Blog: ‘Big Brother is Watching’: The Implications of the Proposed collection of DNA Data in the Registration of Persons (3rd August 2018)
- The International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) Lists assistance from the US to Kenya to set up a state-of-the-art forensics laboratory.
- Press articles
- The Star: DCI starts probe into Naivasha tanker blast, takes DNA samples (14th December 2016)
- Standard Digital: Establish forensic lab and DNA database to contain rape, Kiambu MCAs direct executive (16th July 2014)
- AllAfrica.com: Kenya: Interpol to Assist in Westgate Raid Probe (27th September 2013)
- UC Davis magazine: Alumna launches East Africa's first private DNA testing lab and leads effort to create a crime-fighting database in Kenya