From FDNAPI Wiki
Revision as of 08:30, 29 July 2014 by Admin
Tanzania adopted DNA database legislation in 2009.
- External links
- The International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) Lists training from the US to Tanzania in forensics.
- Sheria Tanzania Blog: TANZANIA KUTUNGA SHERIA KUHUSU DNA (7th June 2007)
- Press articles
- Tanzania Daily News: National DNA Database On Card (29th July 2014)
- AllAfrica: DNA Reveals Family Infidelity (26rd March 2012)
- APO: East African Community to Establish Forensic Referral Center (23rd March 2012)
- Library of Congress: Tanzania: New Law on Human DNA (29th April 2009)
- People's Daily Online: Tanzanian parliament passes DNA bill into law (23rd April 2009)