From FDNAPI Wiki
Revision as of 08:47, 11 August 2015 by Admin
US and UK intelligence services have been building a database of DNA collected in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- External links
- The International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) Lists training from the US to Iraq in DNA forensics.
- ICMP: Iraq
- Press articles
- MEHR News Agency: Iran to build massive DNA database on 25k criminals (9th August 2015)
- Wired: U.S. Holds On to Biometrics Database of 3 Million Iraqis (21st December 2011)
- FAS Project on Government Secrecy: Joint Intelligence DNA Database Described (18th November 2008)
- Financial Times: Fears over covert DNA database (17th November 2008)