From FDNAPI Wiki
Revision as of 05:51, 27 July 2020 by Admin2
Ghana is planning a DNA database.
- External Links
- Press articles
- New Ghana: DNA Bioservices Launched To Help Address Crimes & Disasters (28th March 2016)
- Peace FM: Disaster Funds Allow Officials Responsible For Causing Deaths Or Injuries To Invade Responsibility - Kwame Akuffo (10th June 2015)
- GhanaWeb: Korle-bu CEO Lied To Nduom? (5th January 2013) Reports expired reagents at the DNA lab.
- DNA Center in Ghana to Help Unravel Crimes (5th July 2012)
- Modern Ghana: Refurbished Forensic Lab Handed Over To Police (18th December 2011)
- Ghana Broadcasting Corporation: Government to upgrade Police Forensic and Ballistic Laboratory (12th February 2011)