From FDNAPI Wiki
Tanzania adopted DNA database legislation in 2009.
- External links
- CRIMINAL PROCEDURE ACT
- THE GOVERNMENT CHEMIST LABORATORY AUTHORITY ACT, 2016 See Section 32 and Fifth Schedule.
- The Human DNA Regulation Act No 8, 2009
- The International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) Lists training from the US to Tanzania in forensics.
- Sheria Tanzania Blog: TANZANIA KUTUNGA SHERIA KUHUSU DNA (7th June 2007)
- Press articles
- IPPMedia: Human DNA database in final stages, says ministry (24th April 2020)
- All Africa: How GCLA Aligns to Industrialisation Drive (18th December 2019)
- Daily News: Agency urged to speed up building DNA database (7th January 2016)
- Tanzania Daily News: National DNA Database On Card (29th July 2014)
- AllAfrica: DNA Reveals Family Infidelity (26rd March 2012)
- APO: East African Community to Establish Forensic Referral Center (23rd March 2012)
- Library of Congress: Tanzania: New Law on Human DNA (29th April 2009)
- People's Daily Online: Tanzanian parliament passes DNA bill into law (23rd April 2009)